Thursday, April 1, 2010

01 April 2010~what is interesting moment today?nothing.juz i want to wasting my time with my blog.actually today i have a meeting at suk,kuantan.then,i decided to go home for lunch but.i juz want to spend my lunch time with him.my lover.my hubby.my abang.so,i treat him at nina asam pedas restaurant.new shop,for me la.i've being told and promoted by my officemates.okayla.not bad.he really enjoy the meal.i dont take part too much as long as he happy.and i happy too!then,we went to our 'garden'.GARDEN OF LOVE.hehe.kind of la.at there we chatting and sharing our moments.it's all about that night.ya!that special night for us.wow!there are many questions of 'if '..we talk each other..spending that beautiful evening together..hope this moments will be last forever..as he always hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment